Administration Oxvo.info Site (the Site) respects the rights of website visitors. We fully recognize the importance of confidentiality of personal information of visitors to our Site. This page contains information about what kind of information we receive and collect when you use the Site. We hope that this information will help you make informed decisions regarding personal information provided to us.
Collection of information
When you visit the Site, we determine your ISP's domain name and country (for example, "aol.com"), and the chosen transitions from one page to another (so-called "transition flow activity").
The information that we receive on the Site, may be used in order to facilitate your use of the Site, including, but not limited to:
- Organization of the Site in the most convenient way for users
- Providing the opportunity to subscribe to the mailing list for special offers and themes, if you want to receive such notices
The site collects only personally identifiable information that you provide voluntarily when you visit or register on the Site. The term "personal information" includes information that identifies you as a specific individual, such as your name or email address. While you can view the contents of the site without going through the registration process, you will need to register in order to access some features, for example, leave a comment on the article.
The site uses technology "cookies" ( "cookies") to create statistical reports. "Cookies" is a small amount of data, sends the Web site that the browser of your computer to the hard disk of your computer is. The "cookies" contain information that may be required for the site - to save your settings and options for viewing the collection of statistical information on the Site, ie, which pages you have visited, which were uploaded, the domain name of the Internet service provider and the country of the visitor, as well as third-party web sites addresses from which to make the transition on the site and beyond. However, all this information has nothing to do with you as a person. "Cookies" do not write your email address and any personal information about you. Also present on the Site uses a technology company established LiveInternet counter.
In addition, we use standard accounting logs web server to count the number of visitors and assess the technical capabilities of our site. We use this information to determine how many people visit the site and organize the pages in the most convenient way for users to ensure that the Website browser used, and make the content of our pages as useful as possible for our visitors. We record information about movements on the Site, but not about individual visitors to the Site, so that no specific information about you personally will not be stored or used in the Site Administration without your consent
To view the material without "cookies", you can set your browser so that it did not accept "cookies" or notify you of their premise (different, therefore we advise you to handle in the "Help" section and find out how to change the settings of the machine by " cookies ").
Site Administration under no circumstances does not sell and does not give to the use of your personal information, how whatsoever to third parties. We also do not disclose personal information provided by you except in cases envisaged by legislation (indicate the country where the server is located).
Site administration has a partnership with Google, which places advertising materials and ads for a fee on the site (including, but not limited to, text, hyperlinks). As part of this collaboration site administration notifies all interested parties the following information:
1. Google the company as a third-party vendor uses cookie files to display ads on the site;
2. cookie DoubleClick DART promotional products files are used by Google in the ads displayed on the site, as AdSense for content program participant.
3. Use by Google cookie DART files, allowing it to collect and use information about visitors to the Site (except for the name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services.
4. Google the company in the process of collecting this information is guided by its own policy of PRIVACY;
5. Users of the site can opt out of the use of files cookie DART, visiting the page with politician